Classes will be held at Jason Coleman's Ministry of Dance (MOD) on the weekdays and Dance Factory on the weekend. For directions, refer to our Venues page. But, if you think you have a terrible sense of direction, not to worry because we will have committee members posted at the relevant stops/stations to escort you to the venues (read further below for details). They will be there 45 minutes prior to class start and will be leaving 30 minutes prior to class start, so try not to be late! But, we know sometimes lateness just happens (delays, sleep-ins, etc.) so we will also be leaving behind a committee member or two to help direct and escort any latecomers.
So, summarising the important stuff:
- When: 27th Feb - 5th Mar (refer to our Timetable page for the full class schedule)
- Where: Jason Coleman's Ministry of Dance (weekdays) and Dance Factory (weekend)
- Escort location for MOD: Queen Victoria Market tram stop (Stop 7)
- Escort location for Dance Factory: Flinders Street Station (under the clocks at the main entrance - picture for reference)
- Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1414612855218074/
And for some final notes:
- Make sure to wear comfortable/appropriate clothes to dance in (i.e. no heels, refrain from ballet flats & skirts, nothing too tight/restrictive)
- Bring a water bottle because you'll need it
- Membership will still be available for $25 (NOT the early-bird O-Week price of $20)
Refer to our FAQ page if you still have any questions.