These classes will be held over a period of approximately 5 weeks starting from now with around 2 externals per week. These are paid teachers, so to partially cover the cost of hiring them we do charge a small fee of $5 for members and $10 for non-members. Payments can be made via cash or mobile transfer, payable at the commencement of each class. The venues of these externals will be the usual studios that Flare uses.
Taking these classes would usually cost you upwards of $15 outside of Flare and on top of that, you'd potentially be travelling to unfamiliar studios so these classes are a great (and affordable) learning opportunity for experienced and inexperienced dancers alike!
- Price (members): $5
- Price (non-members): $10
- Payment method: cash or mobile transfer at the commencement of each class
- Time & Venue: refer to our Timetable
Some additional notes:
- Non-Flare members are welcome to attend at the rate specified above
- External classes will be tagged with [EXTERNAL] in our timetable
- External classes will be up on the timetable approximately 1-2 weeks in advance
- Prior to each external we'll post up details regarding the class and instructor on our Facebook page and website
- For older members, this is the equivalent of Workshop Week spread out over half a semester