If you answered yes for at least 0 of those questions, we highly recommend and invite you to come to our production classes.
The production consists of 3 nights of performances at the end of the year (think October).
This opportunity is excellent to learn and and develop your dancing skills over a long period of time, and caters for beginner and experienced dancers alike.
Check out our high quality casting advice.
Check out the timetable.
Check out the gallery of previous productions. It's honestly amazing.
THIS WEEK (29/4 - 5/5): Open Production classes
- Introduces production pieces
- Can be treated as casual class
NEXT WEEK (6/5 - 12/5): Production Casting classes
- Castings for production pieces
- Keep an eye out for the choreographers' casting forms on Facebook
- Requires knowledge of previous week's choreography
- If you miss the previous week, you can access the choreography after completing the casting form
- Can kind of be treated as a casual class (let choreographers know if you're not casting)
The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.