Also, keep an eye out for more Production photos!
Our Flare's Annual General Meeting is coming up this week! Click that "Read More" button just over there for the details.
- Time: 19th October (Thursday), 4:30PM - 9:15PM
Don't be too alarmed by the lengthiness of this event; there will be light refreshments and a break to be had.
- Location: Theatre 2, 207 Bouverie St, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
- Voting in any proposed amendments to the Flare Constitution
- Voting in the committee for 2018
- Current task for prospective committee members:
- Be a member
- Be responsible
- Send an email to email@example.com by 11:59pm 17th October (Tuesday), with your expression of interest along with the relevant information stated in the AGM email (go check your spam/other email tabs if you think haven't received one or else, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Further rules/details:
- Once voting has commenced, anyone arriving past this time will NOT be allowed to vote
- Sub-committee positions are open for nominations on the day, but this is not encouraged
- Executive-committee positions will NOT be open for nominations on the day; applications/self-nominations will only be accepted up until the cut-off time stated above (11:59PM, 17th October)
- Executive-committee positions will NOT be allowed to have new nominations at the commencement of the meeting. However, if you apply for an exec position and are unsuccessful, you are able to be nominated for another exec position
- For the positions of video officer/graphics designer, it is highly suggested that you bring along some evidence of your prior work (e.g. edited videos/posters)
- Speeches will be 1 minute long for exec comm positions, and 30 seconds long for sub comm positions
- Facebook Event (for more information): Flare's AGM 2017